Saturday, October 31, 2009

It was worth it...

When you were a teenager, did you ever have those nights where you thought "Even if I get caught, this was so worth it!". I had that feeling tonight. Now, don't get me wrong....I wasn't doing anything where one might "catch me" in the act; all fun was God-glorifying and law-abiding, rest assured! It was just the "this is so worth it" part that fit so well. I was merely hanging with friends (bowling if you wanted the details) and enjoying deep conversation, but sometimes those deep conversations can be few and far between when it comes to the 20somethings of my generation. Thank God (seriously...) that I am surrounded by people with the depths of the heart of God, and the communication skills to express them!!!

Also, I love the excitement and thrill of getting to know new friends when you're comfortable enough that you can slip into an old-friend mentality.

Ecc. 4:9-10
Two are better than one, for they have a good return for their work.
If one falls down, the other can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him!

No comments:

Post a Comment