Friday, October 30, 2009

Let's Fall Inlove

So, I've followed Meyer as she follows Christ....and created a blog!

I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep up with this, but I will try for now.

So, while my blog title may seem to be an invitation for a coffee date or something of the sort (don't get me started on coffee dates by the way, I started a whole facebook controversy over that idea!)...but rather the title was inspired by the jazz concert I attended last night. Often certain songs, movies, conversations and/or cozy days give me the feeling of being inlove. I felt this last night as I listened to romantic songs performed by a husband and wife. I walked away quite energetic and inspired. I adore the feeling of being inlove, even if its with no one in particular. Just...in love.

Today has been rainy, and to be honest I've been beyond pessimistic. A true Darlene Downer you could say, so I decided to remind myself daily with my blog of the overtaking joy coming from the gift of love. So, in the future, I'll post honestly and with many typo's I'm sure...but from it, I just want to be reminded of love :). Be it with the Lord, life, words or what have you. Let's take the good advice from my close friend Frank,

"Why go on stalling? I'm falling. Love is calling! Why be shy? Let's fall inlove!"

2 comments:

  1. Hally Baby - Welcome to the Blogosphere.

    Love, love and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do know that "in love" is two words not one, right???

    I found you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete