Saturday, November 2, 2013

What matters.

I always start new blog entries.

But, I never finish them. I did that again tonight.  Started writing some thoughts of my own--then highlighted. And pressed delete.

It's an odd and reoccurring theme.  It's more difficult to finish a thought than it used to be.  I'm always asking more questions than I am giving thoughts.

Here's the basic gist:

It's November.  2013.   I'm 26 years old.  I wonder if I'm supposed to be more of a person at 26 years old than I am.  Should I be more mature?  Have kids?  Publish something?  Cut my hair?  How am I different than I was ten years ago?  Ten years ago I had long hair, no kids, I thought I was mature but I wasn't.  Am I still like that?

I looked through a blog of someone who died of cancer.  What did she care about on her death bed?  She didn't have hair.  Or kids.  I don't know if she was published or had a stellar job.  What mattered to her moments before her death?



What matters to me?


There.  I finished a blog.

8 comments:

  1. Great, You write good content Thanks for the thoughts and ideas. This is a useful information, I learn a lot of new things from this.Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shared very nice and detail information with us.This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited about this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .I expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I’m really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and net stuff and this is actually irritating. A good site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thank you for making this web-site, and I’ll be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a useful information, I learn a lot of new things from this.Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Very Nice your Blog and Keep Update for more information about Buy Baby Products

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for giving me opportunity to share some idea with you all. I glad to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, It was Nice Blog and Keep Update us for more information. I like to recommend to follow this link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a useful information, I learn a lot of new things from this. Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete