Friday, February 12, 2010

More than a breeze...

My stomach is full of frozen yogurt. Really, really full. I never eat much in one sitting because I hate being full-I'd much rather be hungry in an hour than feel my stomach tightly against my jean seams in great discomfort for an hour. ...Keep in mind I'm still bringing spoonfuls of java chip yogurt to my mouth as I type this. I feel very Bridgest Jones-esque confessing this you, and instead of being ashamed of that (for she's a bit of an embarrassing girl) I feel empowered. ...Like, HA! I can stuff my face and feel uncomfortable if I want, WHEN I want. Take that you photoshoped models. This has nothing to do with anything.

I text my bestie out of the blue the other day as the random thought popped into mind. I said to her, "My greatest fear is to fall in love". Ironic I type this in my blog titled "Let's Fall In Love" I suppose. ...But I have to tell someone, and I already told Meyer, so I might as well sing this news to you, right? (Man, I'm in an odd mood). Well, I don't want to fall in love for numerous reasons which I won't go as far to tell you just yet. Anyway, to deal with this fear of falling in love, I've decided I just won't do it! I'm going to hold out as long as humanly possible. Well, as long as Sarah-ly possible; we'll see how it goes. It'll atleast be a couple of years, maybe a few. And it's going to be a fight, thats for sure. I won't be easily won over. As a good friend of mine says (good friend only because she's often played in my iTunes, not because we know eachothers secrets. Though, I suppose I might know hers...)-anyway, as she says referencing love, "It'll take more than a breeze to make me fall over." So...I'm digging my feet into the sand (I suppose Wisconsiner's might not get this reference, they never get my beach-isms. It's so annoying). A hurricane must come, for no small wind nor wave will toss me about.

Sometimes I want to curse in my blog. Mainly because I think it'd be funny, but thats probably offensive. I will admit though, one time I did. Well, I said "why the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks...", but I later went back and changed it.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment