Monday, February 22, 2010

Your silent melody...

Sometimes my eyelids grow too heavy to keep my eyes open enough to even see all of my laptop screen. I'm worn out, but the song playing right now is too good, the current conversation too entertaining and the night too young.

I am currently debating in my mind the balance of being a strong and fierce woman, yet still gentle, submissive and kind. How do you represent the Lion and the Lamb in one woman? Hm...I have confidence I'll know soon.

I hope all of my plans go through for these next few months. I feel life just couldn't be more exciting with what lies ahead. Please, God, please!

I wish I knew more jokes. I like the couple I know, but the problem is once you've been friends with someone for a week, you run out!

Okay, the song is over. I can't keep 'em open any longer.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment