Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Nothing Really...Just thoughts.

I'm too easily overcome with thoughts, ideas and feelings. I'm also too quick to yap about them. I can keep everyone's secrets, but my own. I'm quite impatient, also. I giggle when you're not meant to, and my mom tells me laugh is not very feminine. I drive around longer than I ought to because a moving car with a gentle breeze is more relaxing than simply standing there. I think girls can be mean when they're feeling insecure. Boys seem to want to show off to eachother more than they do girls, this humors me. I don't understand a philosophical thought seperate from the foundations of God. And while I love intelligence - I've known too many fallen victim to the pride of their own mind. To the men that have learned to 'count it as loss' before the mind and thoughts of God: I admire you. I want to be led by humility. Good thing I follow Jesus - for this can always be so.

1 comment:

  1. if it makes you feel better, my laugh is not very feminine either :)

    ReplyDelete