Monday, December 14, 2009

Love, as free as air, at at sight of human ties...

Remember my first post? ...About experiencing every heightened sense and the enthusiasm of being in love, without having your one set person you're saying "I love you" to? Well, currently I have an overwhelming desire to stand up in the coffee shop right now, and say (in my best Elf voice) "I'm in love! I'm in love! And I don't care who knows it". Of course I'll be throwing my city hat in the air while saying this to truly re-enact this scene in all of his brilliance, ;-).


....But I am overcome with joy and tickles in my heart right now. I'm not sure why exactly, but I know its a good thing (and it's from God).


I love being 22.
I now love poetry.
I particularly love Alexander Pope.
I love to pretend witty song lyrics were written in my defense.
I love sitting in coffee shops for hours and hours.
I love bars (don't start yelling at me).
I love girls nights.
I love Christ-centered talks with girls at bars (ha).
I love my bestie.
I love that my parents are actually pretty awesome people, whom I would chose to hang out with over others.
I love Wisconsin and the cold and the snow.
I love wearing fun clothes.
I love that the insight and wisdom into God and His word is unending, and I will never grow bored or tired of it.
I love having moments with one friend in a crowd of people.
I love laughing about secrets.
I love when I love life.


I want to go on some more about what I love...but there's NO point to this post, ha! I am just feeling happy and wanted to share :).


So young, and full of running.
All the way to the edge of desire.
Steady my breathing, silently screaming
I have to have you now...



Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment