Tuesday, December 22, 2009

No Title today...

I spent today alone. ...Well, I spent the day with Jesus, Shakespeare and Sandra Bullock I should say, but basically: alone.

All three inspired me greatly. God wants my mind, and my time (there will be changes for upcoming months...). Shakespeare toyed with my emotions, and allowed room for God to speak to me through his poetic heartbreak. And Sandra (or rather her character in Blindside) had me in constant tears for 2 hours and 8 minutes.

56th Sonnet
Return of love, more blessed may be the view
Or call it winter, which being full of care
Makes summer's welcome, thrice more wished, more rare

59th Sonnet
Show me your image in some antique book,
Since mind at first in character was done,
That I might see what the old world could say
To this composed wonder of your frame.



I feel inspired. ....Except not so inspired to make complete thoughts and type them, ha!

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment