Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just....words.

It's not a poem, or a put-together thought or a proper blog... Just words I suppose.

I'm not sure who I'm becoming, but I know its far from who I've been
The colors I see have brightened, and my thoughts have come to rest in a dream-like state
I have nothing but love and ideas to give
And words bring more comfort to me than a warm touch

Unknown hours no longer produce fear
In fact, I laugh at the days to come
A morning coffee overrides a night's sleep
And innocence seems more attainable though I am stained

I feel free to fly away
I feel rooted deep within the ground
A plucked string plays melodies that wisp me away from my standing
And a kite captures the wind in the way similar to how I float upon Your promises.

I am able to sail
I am able to soar
I am not afraid,
I am not afraid.


Over and out :).

No comments:

Post a Comment