Monday, March 8, 2010

I knew I wouldn't forget ya, and so I went and let you blow my mind...

I'm listening to my newly created "Summer" playlist on itunes; "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train is on repeat (I have Sarah Freeborn to thank for this hidden treasure). The curtains are pulled back revealing the 45 degree sunny Monday afternoon, and I'm watching impatiently as the snow melts in the back yard. Spring Time is in the air (that's a throw back to the poem I wrote in 3rd grade that was put in the newspaper, oh yeah-I've made it big time before).

I've enjoyed Winter. Mainly the coffee, good talks and sledding. My life has reflected the Wisconsin Winter I feel. I've shivered, I've sought warmth and comfort in a land unknown, yet I've known the beauty in the bitter cold with it's snowy blankets. God's graced me with many, many caring people in my daily life who care and pray for me-these people have told me a of an amazing journey up ahead. Questions are being answered, wisdoms being made complete, and none of this is taking place in the Disney Princess birds-bringing-me-my-robe type way, but instead instead a Queen Victoria authoritative sort of way. (I'll expound upon that later perhaps-it was what someone felt God was saying to them pertaining to me. God speaks, I'm glad I believe that, and glad I hear Him...that's another topic for another day though).

Spring is around the corner. I'm ready for sundresses, lemonade, late night talks outside and new budding flowers. I feel in love again. Mmmmm...

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment