Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Word Vomit

I have so many random thoughts I need to let loose, however I don't have the ability to concentrate them all into intellectual posts at the moment (nor do most of these thoughts deserve a full posting).

So...here goes it:

1. I've been longing for the day that I've reach the complete comfort level with all of my friends here. It takes me quite some time to warm up to people (to the point where I feel at complete ease), and oh how I'm anxious for this day to come. It's tiring when I feel I can't completely let my guard down...

2. This just happened, but its too funny I have to share. A friend just called me to tell me they are the padiddle (spelling?!) champion, ha! ...They were overjoyed.

3. This will be a complete post later: I find immaturity breeds in groups of people (as opposed to one-on-one hang outs). I'm not calling anyone out, referring to myself mostly. ...But I am can almost state this as fact.

4. Sometimes I feel judged by people-it's got me thinking. A.) I wish to be confident enough in who God has designed me to be, and what I feel God has spoken to me specifically about, that I am not concerned with people's judgements. And B.) I wish to abandon all of my judgemental thoughts of others. We'll be judged as we judge others. Eeks.

5. I do want to write books.

6. So much is going on in my life. Sometimes I'm merely trying to keep my head above water, much less swim. Lindsay is having her baby soon, one of the cars is broken down (leaving one vehicle), its Christmas time (with this comes all Christmas festivities, numerous dance shows, exc). There's so much. God, I need special Christmas grace. Again, eeks.

7. I'm trying to talk less (funny I'm blogging in numerous words to tell you this, huh?). I want there to be wisdom in my words. With many words come much sin. This so often holds true, especially in large groups (coinciding with #3).

8. Christmas time is coming, and I love to buy presents. However, this year I am poor and quite sad about it. I know Christmas is about the celebration of the birth of Christ, but dang it-I actually really ENJOY lavishing gifts on my family and friends. Sigh-at least they'll be a baby this Christmas. I'm still sad about this though.

9. Most people just needs hugs. Human affection can really soften hearts. If society wasn't so dang creepy, I'd give more. 12 second ones.

10. I know you people read this. I often have conversations with people who bring up my blog posts, but no one comments. Funny how we can peep into other lives without even letting them know (I am a admitted-facebook stalker, I understand).



Over and out.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you never forget the "over and out" hahaha

    and I love you. a lot. i hope you don't feel that you can't be at ease with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me wish we hung out all the time. we've always sort of gone through the same jesus lessons and mind changes at the same time. ALSO, we picked the same blog template. lol. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you get ME a christmas gift, its all good.

    ReplyDelete