Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Back by popular demand...

**Editor's Note: (Bahhahahahah!)-So...I posted this, and then deleted it because I was worried to offend someone. I later read the text-conversation to my coffee club friends, and they demanded I post it...soooooooo-here ya go.**


So, Arthur told me my blog is going to be like the movie "You've Got Mail" (my fav chic flick, btw). He said someone will read my blog, and fall inlove with me-and we'll make a movie about it. Well, I'm about to ruin this theory with my awesome humor (joking).

Please take a look at the following text conversation between anonymous sources.

Wish I could write a blog about it/
I'd call it 'How to Confuse a girl into marrying you'/
Or 'we stole your rib, and its been all a game ever since then'/
'one bad relationship away from being the crazy cat lady'/
Oh shoot, I had a dream about cats last night/
or 'friendtionships, aka, guaranteed crazy'/
'where's my zac morris?'/
'where the heeeeeeeeeck is my zac morris'/
'i like my men like i like my sea saw, unbalanced'/
how ab 'crap, my man turned back into a pumpkin'/
'the man of my dreams bought me an alarm clark'/
'i've dated enough flakes in wisconsin to make a snowman'/
'the more southern gentlemen i date, the more i want to join the union'/
'don't cook me dinner unless theres a ring in my cupcake'/
'i'm going back to sleep, love sleeping beauty'/


Over and out.

3 comments:

  1. yeah, i pretty much love this! i saw it on meyer's blog too and had to comment on both of them!

    i'm going to think up my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any body knows you two knows who the anonymice (BAhaaahha I just made that up!) are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha, we've done been caught ;-)!

    ReplyDelete